Benefits of Corn Tortillas
✅ Suitable for vegans and coeliacs
– 2 corn tortillas Moctezuma®
– 2 boiled and peeled tomatoes
– 1 garlic clove
– 1/4 onion
– 1 fried chile ancho
– 2 slices of fresh avocado
– 1/2 liter of chicken broth
– Sour cream
– Balkan cheese cubed
Process: 25-30 mins
1. On a preheated pan add oil and fry corn tortillas sliced in juliennes until golden crunchy. (Keep aside)
2. Fry 1 chilli ancho until dark & crunchy
1. Have ready 1/2 liter of chicken broth and two blanched peeled tomatoes.
2. Blend the tomatoes with a clove of garlic one quarter of a small onion, salt and 100ml of the chicken broth, and half of the chile ancho.
3. On a sauce pan bring to boil the blended tomato sauce with the rest of the chicken broth and let it thicken.
1. In a soup bowl serve a portion of the tomato/chicken broth.
2. Add the corn juliennes.
3. Top up with balkan cheese cubes, sour cream, avocado slices and ancho chilli crumbs.