Benefits of Corn Tortillas
✅Suitable for vegans and coeliacs
– 4 tortillas Flauta Moctezuma®
– 100g of chicken breast (boiled and pulled)
– 100g of mashed potatoes
– 1 tbl spoon of sour cream
– 40g of grated balkan cheese
– Salsa of your choice to top
– Grated iceberg lettuce
Process: 20-25 mins
1. Have previously prepared boiled pulled chicken & mashed potato.
2. On a pan heat up the tortillas approximately 15 seconds each side until soften.
3. Fill the tortillas randomly with either potato or chicken.
4. Roll them tight and hold them with toothpicks.
5. Fry on a pan until crunchy.
6. Place the flautas on a plate with paper towels and stack them there to dry.
7. Serve on a plate and top them with sour cream, cheese, lettuce and salsa.